The software provided here is property of Embedded Computers LLC. and is
available for use according to the included LICENSE file.
Generally, the software is free to use for personal-use, hobbyist, non-profit, and educational purposes.
Commercial use is prohibited unless accompanied by a commercial-use license (see details below).
FlashcatUSB Software (including USB drivers)
Compatible with Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
(32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Software updated: March 14, 2020
- Universal memory support for all modern Flash devices
- NOR memory I/O functions for 8-bit and 16-bit bus
- NAND memory I/O functions for 8-bit SLC
- ECC software support: Hamming, Reed-Solomon, and BHC
- Compatible with all FlashcatUSB family of products
|Source Code (.NET)
NAND Boot Utility
This is a lightweight NAND memory utility designed for interlacing boot data
that requires a certain page layout with integrated ECC parity data.
January 16, 2018 (92KB)
We offer several tiers depending on the size of your company and how much support you
require. License holders receive many additional benifits and features. This program
is company wide, so one license covers all engineers within your organization. Enterpises
also receive a pass-through license that can be used for non-resale purposes, such as clients,
contractors, and partners.
- Purchase order processing (with no minimum)
- Priority ordering and part availability
- Direct technical support via phone/email
- 20/40 hours of engineering support
- Pass-through license (enterpise)
Software features enabled:
- Multi-device programming support
- Boundary-scan programming for NOR
- Command-line / Console mode
- Integrated ECC support for NAND
- LABview plugin
- Linux version
|Professional||$250 USD||Less than 50||10 hours|
|Enterprise||$500 USD||More than 50||25 hours|
Use of the software platform is available to institutions of higher learning for research and educational
purposes and is free of charge; however a license must still be obtained. A dean, administrator
or department professor can contact us
and request a university license.
We offer a wide selection of custom software solutions for
your business. Our programmers are able to work with you
from the design phase all the way to the finished product.
From small applications to large applications, we have the
experience needed to successfully complete a project of any
size or complexity.
Windows based applications (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and X).
Linux (Ubuntu 14.04.1, OpenSUSE, Fedora)
Programming IDE (Visual Studio 2019, AVR Studio 7)
Network protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, RDP, SSH)
Hardware flow protocols (Serial, USB 2.0 / 3.0, Bluetooth, ZigBee)
For a quote on your project,
just use the contact
us page to get in touch with an experienced